Magnus Chase!


So yesterday on our webcast from Mount Olympus (er, the Empire State Building) I announced the title of my Norse mythology series: Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard. So excited to share it with you! The first book will be out next October, 2015. The title for that first book will be announced at the back of Blood of Olympus.

And yes, I know what you're wondering. Chase . . . hmm, where have I heard that name before? Isn't that Annabeth's last name? Yes, it is. And no, that's not simply a coincidence. Beyond that, I'm afraid I'll have to leave you guessing.

If you missed the webcast, you can still register to watch the archived version. As soon as it is available to see, School Library Journal will send you an email with the link. You do not have to be a librarian or teacher to register. Just choose "Other" when it asks you for your job description.